scent
Frost, Cedar, A Hint of Blood
supporting
Undecided
writer
Supernova

IF I WAS YOU I'D
R U N

Freyja had regained consciousness in exactly the place she had expected to be. She knew these halls and she knew these cells. That did not concern her in the slightest. When she lifted her head, there was immediate movement outside the cell and two posted guards wasted no time in shouldering their way in to grab her. “Damn, boys...at least take a woman out to dinner first..."

That earned her a blow to the gut that made her double over and cough, a mixture of spittle and blood flying from her lips. “Save it for the Colonel, scum... One of the guards growled closely against her ear. Freyja pulled away from him as far as she could, her lip peeling back to bare fangs of warning. That seemed to be enough to refocus the two lemmings on their task and they dragged her along to another room down a dark, damp stairwell.

The men hurled her body haphazardly into the new space and she caught herself before she hit the cold, stone floor. Regaining her balance she huffed and glared at them as they lingered inside the room. “Ya feel better now? After tossing around your masculinity like it's worth a fuck to me?" Freyja sneered, her eyes focused on them both as one signaled to the other to come and hold her while he readied to another hit, this time to the face.

@Sylvain

If I was you, I'd hide,
If I was you, I'd be afraid,
Afraid of what's inside...

code by claerie ~ art by ashon
11-26-2023, 11:48 AM

Colonel

from Saora
size
Extra Large
scent
Oakmoss, Copper, Agar Smoke and Cigars
supporting
Voxi
home
Redwood Estate
writer
pillagerz
The Tainted Victory
Their prison cells were getting full, reports read, as the war progressed and more detainees were placed under their jurisdiction. In the midst of conflict, there'd been a stringent emphasis on order amongst the imperial ranks, with a few curfews for the exporting platoons that'd be sent to Eolas. Yet, within that, came a report from a few punishers who'd asked for the Colonel's assistance for a particularly unruly prisoner. Then another, and another. Colonel Bartosz made her way through the Dungeon corridors, her feet echoing like hard, steel-toed boots along wet concrete floors. Her bones ached with shooting pains—a few that medics weren't able to fully heal without a recovery time, but it was clear she wouldn't find any for a long time. None of them would. Regardless, the mission went on, and thus, so would she. Finally standing outside of the interrogation room, Colonel Bartosz watched as two guards saluted her before she stepped in.

The woman was a beast of alabaster and sea foam white fur, stocky and fit with a lumbering height like Sylvain herself. Autumn and winter were her eyes, wild as the worst of each season as the prisoner staggered and rambled to her interrogators. The Imperial woman had heard a bit of it before entering and felt the smoky rasp of a voice vibrate the hinges of the door just beyond. Blood splatter stained crevices within the floor and a patterned leaking noise filled the ambience as her men hit the woman again and again, violent hits cutting into her. Sylvain had waited by the door's wall, propped lazily as an observer, until one Imperial had been prepared to raise another punch. It was by luck that the other had seen her, suddenly straightening his posture as he called for attention; his partner was quick to follow. "At ease, " Sylvain ordered, "Pack your bags, gentlemen; you're being shipped out with the rest of your squadron to Eolas." There was little to no hesitance as they collected their belongings and hurried off, blue-ringed eyes centered on the target of building frustrations.

Not a word left the Colonel's mouth until their door had been shut, and the room filled with silence once more. Pushing herself to her feet, Sylvain breathed deeply as she stopped in front of the prisoner with a noiseless pop to her shoulder. "Executioners are telling me you've run them raw and dry, remaining uncooperative and unresponsive to persuasion," Colonel Bartosz said, clicking the roof of her mouth with her tongue, "It isn't my job to deal with rats, but you've managed quite the fuss for me to be here. Lucky you..."

Notes

"God doesn't hear deadmen." But, I do...

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2023, 11:35 AM by Sylvain.)
11-27-2023, 11:22 AM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
supporting
Undecided
writer
Supernova

IF I WAS YOU I'D
R U N

The Arctic titan had braced for the impact head-on, but it never came as the Imp halted in his motion and turned to face the newest arrival. The guards attention was drawn in one direction and her gaze quickly followed to watch shadow draw out a slow reveal of contoured muscle and scarring of a beastly woman.

Freyja's brows rose and a smirk played at one corner of her mouth. Quite the feast for eyes of crimson and ice was the mostly polished newcomer. She was clearly in charge, which only sweetened the image that her gaze devoured from head to toe. Mother sent the children off to do their chores and then it was the two of them.

“Executioners?" A deep rumble of a chuckle filled the air like rolling thunder as she shook her head, clearly amused. “If that's what they were here to do, ya might want to find yourself some new recruits, eh?" A toothy grin of scarlet-painted pearls gleamed in the darkness. “Still livin' and breathin." She leaned herself back against the roughly textured dungeon wall, reclined in a mostly relaxed position, unbothered by the presence of the upper ranks in her midst.

“Colonel, I presume...lucky me, indeed..." Her tone dropped into a feral purr, daring to stalk a few paces closer to the fellow titaness. She lifted herself confidently to match her height with the ranked officer. “I've got a good bit of experience with rats myself. Best way to get rid of 'em..." Freyja leaned in slowly, giving a sniff at the air towards Sylv and then wrinkling her nose, “...is to take out the trash..."

@Sylvain

If I was you, I'd hide,

(This post was last modified: 11-27-2023, 05:14 PM by Freyja.)
11-27-2023, 05:13 PM

Colonel

from Saora
size
Extra Large
scent
Oakmoss, Copper, Agar Smoke and Cigars
supporting
Voxi
home
Redwood Estate
writer
pillagerz
The Tainted Victory
The atmosphere around them turned chilly as they'd been left alone, with the silver furred girl beginning her snarky babble. Instead of initially reacting, the Colonel's eyes and ears took in everything she could off of initial impressions; like her dialect. It wasn't distinctly anything like the Lowlander or Highlander accentuating, and far from similar to the ambles of the Mainlands. Her poise was confident, nauseatingly so, and despite the situation she'd caught herself in, this woman had never asked for a lawyer or to enter an immunity. But, of course she hadn't... whoever this was was no anomaly nor novice within the criminal systems. There was always a type, and she fit it perfectly. Sylvain watched a crooked grin slide onto the pale woman's face as she'd walked in, positioning herself with a relaxed air.

Soon, she would come to stand in front of Sylvain with her hulking size. Unimpressed eyes stared into the realms of wildfires and blizzards as she'd leaned into Sylvain's ear and whispered. The arctic barbarian smelled of early winter, and bloodied snow, a soft huff reminiscent of a laugh whistled from the Colonel's nose. Suddenly, a break of wind tore as Sylvain aimed to land a blinding hit to the alabaster nose in front of her. "Sit — I never told you to stand," she demanded, "It's no surprise to me that you fancy yourself with vermin, you reek of their kind." Her lip curled up at the end of the eurasian's words, "Starting now, I will ask you a question and expect an honest answer out of your mouth."

Dark toes stepped back as the Colonel gave her instructions, serrated like a broken glass of bourbon. "If you fail to answer me, I will beat you. If you evade the question, I will beat you. If you lie to me..." opalescent eyes hardened to obsidian in the thick shadows, "A yearling will be bludgeoned to death in your place. So, I suggest you think wisely before speaking, do I make myself clear?" Colonel Bartosz allowed for those words to sit before beginning with her first question, "What is your name?"

Notes

"God doesn't hear deadmen." But, I do...

11-28-2023, 05:36 AM

Marauder

from Rionnach
size
Extra Large
scent
supporting
Undecided
writer
Supernova
[MATURE: SEXUAL THEMES]

IF I WAS YOU I'D
R U N

Scarred shoulders gave a shrug and she did as she was commanded, sitting back onto her haunches comfortably. A dark lip protruded in a false pout as the militant bitch lumped her with the mangy vermin. “Now, that's not fair...you're putting words into my mouth. I never claimed to be vermin...more like, mmhh...pest control." A half-smile stretched along one side her maw and Freyja sighed, knowing what was coming next...the more serious route of investigation, how bland...

The Colonel gave her a list of options that weren't necessarily options at all, but at least it was all laid out for her. “Ah, well, guess I simply have to avoid lyin'...hm...then again..." Freyja became pensive, rubbing her chin absentmindedly with her paw. “Might be a mercy for the youths...given the state of the world these days...the wisest have said it's quicker and easier to eat yer young, anyhow." Her wandering mind returned to the cold stone of the statuesque female and she gave a nod of understanding. “Loud and so clear, they should've called ya Colonel Crystal..."

And now, it was her turn to reveal her name. Fortunately, the marauder had many a name to give. “They've called me Night Claw, Breaker of Chains, Jotun is one of my favorites...most women call br Captain, though... ‘specially when I'm in between trembling thighs...right where they want me..." Freyja's voice had lowered into a sultry rumble accompanied by a mischievous glint in her mismatched eyes. Her lips were parted into a wider smirk by a tongue that sliced in between them to add a bit of flair to her incredibly forward statement. Her brows lifted as she looked the Colonel up and down as if to say, Your move...

@Sylvain

If I was you, I'd hide,

(This post was last modified: 11-29-2023, 10:36 AM by Freyja.)
11-29-2023, 10:34 AM
Thread Closed