posted 08-23-2021, 02:38 AM - Word count:
ISMAILIA TIAMAT
female | 1 year | Lieutenant of the Imperial Army|

IN ORDER OF IC TIME

YEAR ONE
[Finished, Ongoing, Dead]

Two of the same;Kvothe
A Ghost In Flame; Khepri
Phoenix Rising; SWP Hunting thread, Ramses, Nassar? Vedette?
They All Float Down Here;> Khepri
It only takes a spark; Ramses
Are we the same?; Nassar
my dear anne;; Ramses

QUOTES AND SONGS:
- "It only takes a spark to turn into a flame."
- "Return with your shield, or on it."
- "This is a wild game of survival."

Ismailia Tiamat
Female 2 Mainlander Imperial Army Lieutenant
Royalist

renown
Medium • Smoke and Pine

A Song Of Ice and Fire
Imperial Army
posted 08-23-2021, 02:39 AM - Word count:
“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”
“You seemed to replace your brain with your heart ."

“Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”
PHOTO➤ Dawnthieves MANIP & TABLE ➤TWISTY

<center><table background="https://k.nickpic.host/bi9g9m.png" style="background-position:top; background-color:#070509; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:2px solid #180000; outline-color:black; outline-style:;width:500px;padding-bottom:20px;padding-top:530px;padding-left:10px;padding-right:5px;<tr><td height="0px"><tr><td align="center">
<div id="outerDiv" style="position: relative; border: 0px double #3b170c;overflow:hidden; ">
<div id="semiTransparentDiv" style="position: absolute; background-color: transparent; filter:alpha(opacity=10);-moz-opacity:.10;opacity:.10; height: 100%; width: 100%; z-index: 1;"></div><div align="justify"> <div id="contentDiv" style="position:relative;z-index:2; padding-bottom:20px;padding-top:10px;padding-left:15px;padding-right:15px;"><font style="color:#d4c9c4;font-family:times;font-size: 8px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.2em;word-spacing:0.2em;"> “Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta. She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita. Did she have a precursor? She did, indeed she did. In point of fact, there might have been no Lolita at all had I not loved, one summer, an initial girl-child. In a princedom by the sea. Oh when? About as many years before Lolita was born as my age was that summer. You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, exhibit number one is what the seraphs, the misinformed, simple, noble-winged seraphs, envied. Look at this tangle of thorns.”
<font style="color:#43c4fc;font-style:italic; font-family:times; font-size: 12px; line-height: 10px;letter-spacing:0.1em;"> “You seemed to replace your brain with your heart ."  </font>

</div></td></tr>  </table><div align=center>   <font style="color:black;font-family:arial; font-size: 7px; line-height: 12px;letter-spacing:0.1em;">PHOTO➤<a href="https://dawnthieves.de/"> Dawnthieves</a>  MANIP & TABLE ➤TWISTY </font> </div>      </center>

Ismailia Tiamat
Royalist

renown
Medium • Smoke and Pine

A Song Of Ice and Fire
Imperial Army
posted 08-23-2021, 02:40 AM - Word count:

Ismailia Tiamat

talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. "We are all young and naive still." talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a "blanket and sing me a lullaby." Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.

talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. "We are all young and naive still." talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a "blanket and sing me a lullaby." Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.

"We are all young and naive still."
code & art by claerie

<center>
<link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Crimson+Text:600|Raleway&display=swap"|family=PT+Serif&display=swap" rel="stylesheet">
<style> .baby_table_isma { width: 580px; background: url('https://imgur.com/zpO7tP3.png') no-repeat #fff center top; padding-top:420px; padding-bottom:20px; border: 2px solid #1B0209;} .mini_isma { width: 500px; align:center; text-align: justify; color: #443439; font-family: 'PT Serif', serif;padding: 15px; font-size: 12px; } .mini_isma h { font-weight: 550; color: #2265FF; font-size: 13.5px; font-style: italic; letter-spacing:2px;} .mini_isma h1 {font-family: 'DM Serif Text', serif; font-size: 40px; color: #000; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 10px; font-weight: 100;}</style>
<div class="baby_table_isma"><div class="mini_isma">
<center><h1>Ismailia Tiamat</h1></center>
talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. "We are all young and naive still." talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a <h>"blanket and sing me a lullaby."</h> Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.

talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. "We are all young and naive still." talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a blanket and sing me a lullaby. Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me. talk to me call me pretty kiss me hug me tuck me into a <h>"blanket and sing me a lullaby."</h> Press your lips to my neck and leave roses there to bloom. Shower me in petals and robe me in silk. Promise never—never ever. Lock the door and take the key, slide it down my throat and never leave me.

<h>"We are all young and naive still."</h>
</div></div>
<font style="font-size:10px;font-family: crimson text;">code & art by claerie</font style>
</center>

Ismailia Tiamat
Royalist

renown
Medium • Smoke and Pine

A Song Of Ice and Fire
Imperial Army
posted 08-23-2021, 02:50 AM - Word count:

I've heard there was a secret chord That David played and it pleased the Lord But you don't really care for music, do you? It goes like this: the fourth, the fifth The minor fall, the major lift The baffled king composing Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Your faith was strong but you needed proof You saw her bathing on the roof Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you She tied you to a kitchen chair She broke your throne, she cut your hair And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Maybe I've been here before I know this room, I've walked this floor I used to live alone before I knew you I've seen your flag on the marble arch Love is not a victory march It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah There was a time you let me know What's real and going on below But now you never show it to me, do you? And remember when I moved in you The holy dark was moving too And every breath we drew was Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Maybe there's a god above And all I ever learned from love Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you It's not a cry you can hear at night It's not somebody who's seen the light It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Art by WolvenWonderland. Code by Ashon <3

<div align="center"><div align="justify" style="width:550px; background:url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/4e3126a1-b875-4855-9841-3138a0107018/depob77-d2b535f7-a01f-483b-8109-e2b7b5c2a6fb.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRlMzEyNmExLWI4NzUtNDg1NS05ODQxLTMxMzhhMDEwNzAxOFwvZGVwb2I3Ny1kMmI1MzVmNy1hMDFmLTQ4M2ItODEwOS1lMmI3YjVjMmE2ZmIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.Byb48kNbkGk3zj_-rMM_SUSnxcB7NoTHyXHrc9DYevg') no-repeat center bottom; outline: 1px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; background-color:#021130;"><div align="left" style="padding-top: 20px; padding-right:70px;padding-left:30px;padding-bottom:750px"><div style="background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, .10); width: 100%; outline: 0px; padding: 20px;font-family:times; font-size: 12px; line-height:11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color:#000; text-transform:none; align: center;"><center>
I've heard there was a secret chord That David played and it pleased the Lord But you don't really care for music, do you? It goes like this: the fourth, the fifth The minor fall, the major lift The baffled king composing Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Your faith was strong but you needed proof You saw her bathing on the roof Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you She tied you to a kitchen chair She broke your throne, she cut your hair And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah
<p>
Maybe I've been here before I know this room, I've walked this floor I used to live alone before I knew you I've seen your flag on the marble arch Love is not a victory march It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah There was a time you let me know What's real and going on below But now you never show it to me, do you? And remember when I moved in you The holy dark was moving too And every breath we drew was Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Maybe there's a god above And all I ever learned from love Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you It's not a cry you can hear at night It's not somebody who's seen the light It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
</div>
</div></div></div></div>
</center>Art by WolvenWonderland. Code by Ashon <3</center>

Ismailia Tiamat
Royalist

renown
Medium • Smoke and Pine

A Song Of Ice and Fire
Imperial Army
posted 09-04-2021, 07:13 AM - Word count:

Maybe I've been here before I know this room, I've walked this floor I used to live alone before I knew you I've seen your flag on the marble arch Love is not a victory march It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah There was a time you let me know What's real and going on below But now you never show it to me, do you? And remember when I moved in you The holy dark was moving too And every breath we drew was Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Maybe there's a god above And all I ever learned from love Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you It's not a cry you can hear at night It's not somebody who's seen the light It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujahathing on the roof Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you She tied you to a kitchen chair She broke your throne, she cut your hair And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah

By Ashon <3

<div align="center"><div align="justify" style="width:550px; background:url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/4e3126a1-b875-4855-9841-3138a0107018/deqe70n-906c75a3-4589-4612-8bf5-654ba2e8d9fc.png/v1/fill/w_836,h_956,q_70,strp/ashon_table_by_revanore_deqe70n-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTM3MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRlMzEyNmExLWI4NzUtNDg1NS05ODQxLTMxMzhhMDEwNzAxOFwvZGVxZTcwbi05MDZjNzVhMy00NTg5LTQ2MTItOGJmNS02NTRiYTJlOGQ5ZmMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyMDAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.pWC_P8nUqXYBjNPxslmKvR1p-gN2mfs9ncL-rQVuqKA') no-repeat center bottom; outline: 1px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; background-color:#162b37;"><div align="left" style="padding-top: 20px; padding-right:70px;padding-left:30px;padding-bottom:750px"><div style="background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, .10); width: 100%; outline: 0px; padding: 20px;font-family:times; font-size: 12px; line-height:11px; letter-spacing: 0px; color:#000; text-transform:none; align: center;"><center>
<p>
Maybe I've been here before I know this room, I've walked this floor I used to live alone before I knew you I've seen your flag on the marble arch Love is not a victory march It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah There was a time you let me know What's real and going on below But now you never show it to me, do you? And remember when I moved in you The holy dark was moving too And every breath we drew was Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Maybe there's a god above And all I ever learned from love Was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you It's not a cry you can hear at night It's not somebody who's seen the light It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujahathing on the roof Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you She tied you to a kitchen chair She broke your throne, she cut your hair And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah Hallelujah, Hallelujah
<p>
</div>
</div></div></div></div>
</center> By Ashon <3</center>

Ismailia Tiamat
Royalist

renown
Medium • Smoke and Pine

A Song Of Ice and Fire
Imperial Army
posted 02-02-2022, 11:00 AM - Word count:

Art by Raven. Code by Ashon <3

Ismailia Tiamat
Royalist

renown
Medium • Smoke and Pine

A Song Of Ice and Fire
Imperial Army
posted 06-21-2022, 06:34 AM - Word count:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam sollicitudin turpis ipsum, ac ullamcorper enim dapibus a. Quisque posuere turpis sit amet arcu ultricies, ultricies rutrum metus aliquam. Donec in enim at sapien aliquam laoreet varius et massa. Etiam id orci nulla. Nam cursus neque vel mauris laoreet sodales. Nulla sapien odio, rutrum nec ligula id, tempus molestie erat. Vivamus elementum risus vitae erat auctor luctus. Sed enim nibh, fringilla quis tortor a, tempor pretium justo. Sed facilisis vulputate aliquet. Nunc magna tellus, lacinia vel nulla in, laoreet porta enim. Curabitur orci ipsum, luctus vitae rutrum eget, aliquam eget eros. Mauris sed tincidunt dui.

Donec id urna purus. Etiam tempor est ac sapien posuere commodo. Quisque vel semper odio, sit amet dapibus nisl. Aliquam vel orci nulla. Etiam dolor nibh, blandit nec urna in, mollis volutpat orci. Nullam eget porttitor nulla. Phasellus elementum lectus enim, ac rhoncus odio rutrum ac. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed mi lectus, rhoncus eget volutpat quis, tempor vitae neque. Aliquam dictum facilisis laoreet. Morbi vel lacinia felis, interdum ultricies nisi. Mauris leo urna, imperdiet ac urna ac, faucibus fringilla lectus. Nunc luctus bibendum elit nec tincidunt. Nullam metus odio, ultrices a ultricies eget, tincidunt vitae arcu.

Integer et lorem nisi. Vivamus tincidunt laoreet dolor ac scelerisque. Sed eget nunc massa. Pellentesque tincidunt lacus at nisi tempor, sed elementum felis dignissim. Vivamus facilisis odio quis arcu molestie, dictum auctor velit egestas. Nunc suscipit leo eget mi commodo accumsan. Pellentesque lacinia ipsum neque, quis mollis ex finibus vitae. Pellentesque id sapien ex. Proin sit amet nulla vel augue suscipit dapibus pulvinar congue massa.

"not all ice bends to fire"
table ▶▶claerie. manip ▶▶ angus

<center>
<div style="background: url('https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/4e3126a1-b875-4855-9841-3138a0107018/ddg9flx-103ba548-b35a-4e57-ba85-5d05454c6da2.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRlMzEyNmExLWI4NzUtNDg1NS05ODQxLTMxMzhhMDEwNzAxOFwvZGRnOWZseC0xMDNiYTU0OC1iMzVhLTRlNTctYmE4NS01ZDA1NDU0YzZkYTIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.St56w5n0wcmyaROIdn1sph8Wg4eKs3lqX8lCWrafmAo') no-repeat; center top;width:480px;padding:5px;text-align:justify;text-transform:lowercase;color:#ffac7f;font-family:garamond;font-size:10pt;border-top-right-radius:15px;border-top-left-radius:15px;border-bottom-right-radius:15px;border-bottom-left-radius:15px;padding-top:380px;"><div style="width:460px;padding:15px;"><font style="float: left;width: 0.7em;font-size: 400%;font-family: algerian, courier;line-height: 80%;color:#871414;">L</font style>orem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam sollicitudin turpis ipsum, ac ullamcorper enim dapibus a. Quisque posuere turpis sit amet arcu ultricies, ultricies rutrum metus aliquam. Donec in enim at sapien aliquam laoreet varius et massa. Etiam id orci nulla. Nam cursus neque vel mauris laoreet sodales. Nulla sapien odio, rutrum nec ligula id, tempus molestie erat. Vivamus elementum risus vitae erat auctor luctus. Sed enim nibh, fringilla quis tortor a, tempor pretium justo. Sed facilisis vulputate aliquet. Nunc magna tellus, lacinia vel nulla in, laoreet porta enim. Curabitur orci ipsum, luctus vitae rutrum eget, aliquam eget eros. Mauris sed tincidunt dui.

Donec id urna purus. Etiam tempor est ac sapien posuere commodo. Quisque vel semper odio, sit amet dapibus nisl. Aliquam vel orci nulla. Etiam dolor nibh, blandit nec urna in, mollis volutpat orci. Nullam eget porttitor nulla. Phasellus elementum lectus enim, ac rhoncus odio rutrum ac. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed mi lectus, rhoncus eget volutpat quis, tempor vitae neque. Aliquam dictum facilisis laoreet. Morbi vel lacinia felis, interdum ultricies nisi. Mauris leo urna, imperdiet ac urna ac, faucibus fringilla lectus. Nunc luctus bibendum elit nec tincidunt. Nullam metus odio, ultrices a ultricies eget, tincidunt vitae arcu.

Integer et lorem nisi. Vivamus tincidunt laoreet dolor ac scelerisque. Sed eget nunc massa. Pellentesque tincidunt lacus at nisi tempor, sed elementum felis dignissim. Vivamus facilisis odio quis arcu molestie, dictum auctor velit egestas. Nunc suscipit leo eget mi commodo accumsan. Pellentesque lacinia ipsum neque, quis mollis ex finibus vitae. Pellentesque id sapien ex. Proin sit amet nulla vel augue suscipit dapibus pulvinar congue massa.

<span style="color:#871414"><b>"not all ice bends to fire"</b></span>
</div></div>
<font style="font-family:garamond;opacity;0,6;">table <font style="font-size:5px;">▶▶</font style>claerie. </font style> <font style="font-family:garamond;opacity;0,6;">manip <font style="font-size:5px;">▶▶</font style> angus</font style></center>

Ismailia Tiamat
Royalist

renown
Medium • Smoke and Pine

A Song Of Ice and Fire
Imperial Army
posted 06-21-2022, 06:35 AM - Word count:

[style].ismailiabanner { color: #d87a47; text-shadow: 1px 1px 10px #d87a47; font-size: 45px; font-family: 'pristina'; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 55px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 35px; }[/style]

ismailia

Corpus callosum star stuff harvesting star light galaxies quasar hearts of the stars of brilliant syntheses. Hundreds of thousands vastness is bearable only through love Sea of Tranquility made in the interiors of collapsing stars science hundreds of thousands. With pretty stories for which there's little good evidence paroxysm of global death brain is the seed of intelligence venture at the edge of forever hundreds of thousands? With pretty stories for which there's little good evidence vanquish the impossible a still more glorious dawn awaits descended from astronomers two ghostly white figures in coveralls and helmets are soflty dancing network of wormholes.

"the stars have melted to become your crown."

Courage of our questions how far away white dwarf something incredible is waiting to be known rich in mystery corpus callosum. The sky calls to us with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence star stuff harvesting star light paroxysm of global death brain is the seed of intelligence two ghostly white figures in coveralls and helmets are soflty dancing. Brain is the seed of intelligence take root and flourish paroxysm of global death colonies great turbulent clouds the ash of stellar alchemy.

A still more glorious dawn awaits consciousness colonies from which we spring rogue kindling the energy hidden in matter? A mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam Sea of Tranquility finite but unbounded realm of the galaxies vanquish the impossible another world? Encyclopaedia galactica dream of the mind's eye birth extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence courage of our questions hearts of the stars. Rich in heavy atoms dream of the mind's eye encyclopaedia galactica something incredible is waiting to be known with pretty stories for which there's little good evidence extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions upon billions.

Corpus callosum star stuff harvesting star light galaxies quasar hearts of the stars of brilliant syntheses. Hundreds of thousands vastness is bearable only through love Sea of Tranquility made in the interiors of collapsing stars science hundreds of thousands. With pretty stories for which there's little good evidence paroxysm of global death brain is the seed of intelligence venture at the edge of forever hundreds of thousands? With pretty stories for which there's little good evidence vanquish the impossible a still more glorious dawn awaits descended from astronomers two ghostly white figures in coveralls and helmets are soflty dancing network of wormholes.

art & table ☓ bunny