sonder
i'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck.

Flynnigan Sinclair
Male 2 Highlander Commonwealth botanist
Undecided

renown
Extra Large • spiced tea & hickory.

choke me, darling.
posted 10-28-2021, 12:47 PM - Word count:

( or i did last time i checked. )

Flynnigan Sinclair
Male 2 Highlander Commonwealth botanist
Undecided

renown
Extra Large • spiced tea & hickory.

choke me, darling.
posted 10-29-2021, 05:13 PM - Word count:

There had always been something about the Redwoods that brought favourable people into its winding roots. An affable grasp, a gentle stumble. Even where hardships came and went, the great hickory, the mighty oak, it sheltered those who rested along its timber from the crows that flocked overhead. It was fairly common for such peace to become enrapturing, to some (or, perhaps just the foolish doctor himself) the very air was purifying. Cleansing away worry, heaving those who once resisted its spell into a soft, easy slumber.

Once more had his theory been held to a flame, and once more had it not caught fire. A bonny darling wrapped in cream and chocolate, curled up tightly as if the most precious of spring pumpkins. It seemed it was becoming a common occurrence with him finding women sleeping beside trees, at least this time she simply appeared to be resting and not... Knocked unconscious.

He held many thoughts of this encounter, one being why she was sleeping out in the open, another on how long she'd been out in the open, lastly why he'd never seen her before. She did quite match her surroundings, maybe he'd passed her by? No... No... A fool but he be not blind! Was she hurt? He smelled no blood... Though that meant nothing. The sun was setting she was undoubtedly unusual, and he wished not for her to awake and be lost in the mess of trees, leaves, brush.

Oh, dear... But how to wake her? Should he try his first approach? Just pick her up and go? No... Maybe... No! "Um, m-miss... Are yew alright? It's rather late, not safe tew sleep out here in the open." Stuttering, gently poking her with a paw.